The Financials module delivers ledger accounting and budget control, while additional options for corporate allocations and an asset register enhance the breadth of the offering. In addition, budgeting is brought under control with multiple budget ledgers.
SunSystems version 6 offers unparalleled multi-currency functionality with the ability to hold a transaction currency, 2 base currencies and 2 further functional currencies on a single transaction. In addition, role driven bespoke menus and function specific screen layouts make SunSystems the wise choice for a growing, developing organisations.
- Single integrated ledger, combining analysis and functionality of nominal, sales and purchase ledgers, cash book and analytical/project ledger
- Flexible transaction and account analysis making a simple ledger set up
- Open periods to match posting and reporting requirements of the organization
- Support for multiple budgets
- Dual base-currency, providing full euro and GAAP support
- Sophisticated and flexible ledger inquiry function
- Automated payment terms functionality to calculate due dates, etc.
- Standard text for attachment to transaction types and data records
- Multi-currency asset register
- Flexible depreciation – up to 10 methods available per asset
- Asset notes system for tracking histories and life cycles
- Powerful reporting for increased control of fixed assets
- Journal authorization
- Simultaneous windows to open multiple functions at once
- Web-enabled for remote access
- User-configurable screen layouts and menus
- Sophisticated user security for audit compliance including windows single sign-on
- Leverages Microsoft technology including Sharepoint and Reporting Services
- Detailed reporting and imports via Infor Q&A (formerly Vision)
Financial management – SunSystems cleverly combines the functions of general, sales, purchase, project, and user-defined ledgers, as well as a cashbook, into a unified ledger system.
This makes the full impact of any financial posting immediately visible, giving organisations a clear, real-time view of their business.
Some of the key functions available are as follows:
Transactions: Journal entry, Journal copy, Journal reversal, Journal hold, Post provisional journals, Batch posting to the ledger
Processes: Transaction matching, Account allocation, Ledger revaluation, Bank statement reconciliation, Payment run, Payment collection run, Payment selection and review, Generate payment documents, Print accounting documents
System set up: Budget set up, Chart of accounts setup and maintenance, Journal type set up, Payment terms set up, Currency conversion rate set up and maintenance
Enquiries: Journal enquiry, Account enquiry, Budget checking enquiry
Reporting: Trial balance, Daybook listing, Tax reporting.